As Division Manager, Ed supports the ASCC team in technical sales, project management, and consulting. In addition, Ed provides technical support with IBM Power Systems and IBM i design, implementation, and systems administration to ASCC customers.
With support from his new employer, Ed created ASCC in April of 1996 at Shambaugh and Son. Previously, Ed was a Systems Engineer with IBM for 17 years, supporting IBM mid-range customers in northeastern Indiana and northwestern Ohio.
Ed graduated from the University of St. Francis with a degree in Education. He majored in mathematics. Prior to being hired by IBM, Ed taught high school math and science.
Ed is an IBM Certified Systems Expert in the following disciplines:
- IBM POWER8 Technical Sales for Scale-Out and Enterprise Systems
- Power System Sales for IBM i Operating System
- Power System Technical Support for IBM i
- i5 iSeries Technical Solution Designer
- i5 iSeries Technical Solution Implementer
- i5 iSeries Domino Solution Sales
- i5 iSeries Linux Solution Sales
- i5 iSeries Windows Integration Solution Sales
- i5 iSeries WebSphere Solution Sales
- VMWare Technical Sales Professional
The Personal Side
In his free time, Ed enjoys playing golf, going to theater and concerts, and spending time with family and friends.