System Administration & Management
Advanced Systems Computer Consultants (ASCC) helps clients implement the system management disciplines required to help optimize availability with security.
We specialize in IBM i programming and system management.
Our staff has a combined 200+ years of IBM midrange and IT infrastructure services experience and help define, design, develop, test, and implement new and improved systems.
Our system administrator and performance management services are designed to help keep your IT systems and equipment running in top shape 24/7/365 and in order to do that, our services include:
- Disaster recovery planning
- Ensuring up-to-date security measures are in use throughout your practice
- Firewall configuration and monitoring
- High availability and recovery readiness
- Ongoing monitoring and maintenance of both software and hardware systems
- Security services assessment
- Performance analysis
- Management of the network active directory accounts
- Staff training and support
- Software and hardware installations and upgrades
- Systems automation
- Technical documentation
Benefits of having ASCC for system administration and management:
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Confidence that your systems are stable
- Lower maintenance and recovery costs
- Quick response times when something goes wrong
Don’t leave the management of your IT system to chance. Contact us and let the professionals help manage your systems so you can focus on growing your business and keeping it competitive.