Whether it’s architecting a solution, outsourcing IT management, or project planning, we provide the level of consulting services required to help you achieve your business goals and obtain an ongoing return on investment.
- Assessment and Project Planning
- Technology Management
- Asset Management
- Software License Management
Configuration & Integration Services
When configuring your system we’re brand neutral, so we can select from the broad range of leading manufacturers' product, such as IBM, Hewlett-Packard, Dell and Lenovo. That way you get the systems and equipment that are exactly right for you.
- Integration of Hardware, Software and Applications
- Pre-Installed Software Images
- Server and Workstation Installation
- VPN Connections
- LAN/WAN Connectivity
Infrastructure Technology Solutions
By helping you make the right infrastructure decisions, we can improve your information systems’ management and data integritey, while minimizing scalability issues, making your organization more productive and reducing operating costs.
- Server Selection/Consolidation
- Business Continuity
ASCC can plan, design, and build customized software solutions in a wide array of languages including RPG, C#, PHP, HTML, Visual Basic, JAVA and others. During development, we perform a thorough needs analysis, listen carefully to end users, and work closely with project administrators.
- Proven Methodology
- Industry-Standard Languages and Tools
- Web Site and Web-based Development
- Legacy System Conversion
We help you protect your systems against viruses and other external threats, keeping your systems functioning properly, and your data safe and secure. This lets you respond more rapidly, effectively and competitively in today’s ever changing environment.
- Simplify and Automate Business Processes
- Document Imaging
- Portal – Customized Work Environment
- Enterprise Content Management
System Administration & Management
ASCC helps clients minimize downtime and maximize value. We specialize in iSeries programming and system management. Our staff has a cumulative 200 years of IBM midrange experience. We can define, design, develop, test and implement new and improved systems.
- Performance Analysis
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Security Assessment
- High Availability and Recovery Readiness
We have the tools and expertise that can provide the continuous peace of mind that comes from knowing your IT environment is running smoothly.
- Network and Workstation Operating System Support
- Manufacturer and Extended Support
- On-site, Remote or Telephone Support